The Wii U is the next generation console coming from Nintendo, which is set to be released during the holiday season. The Wii U will not be just for gamers, it will be an experience that will be enjoyed by anyone in the family who decides to give it a shot. The feature that I see as the one I would use the most would be moving the screen from the t.v. right into my hands, since my parents love to kick me off the t.v. to watch one of their shows.
The Wii U will have a very strong appeal to casual gamers. Nintendo did a great job with the Wii, the console before Wii U. The Wii U seems like it will be a part of everyday life, just play a game of Mario Bros while some others will watch a ball game.
I cannot wait to see how well this new console does. It's expected release is for this holiday season 2012.
This video is the announcement of the Wii U at E3 2011, a big gaming convention.
No comments:
Post a Comment